Registering an AlumniLinc account is a simple 4 step process. Please read the following instructions before you create your account.
Click here to start the registration process
- Access the registration page by selecting 'Haven't registered yet?' or 'Register' from the top right corner of the home page.
- You can then select your member type (either Alumnus, Friend/Supporter or Staff) by clicking the circle next to the appropriate member type, and click Continue.
- You will need to create a unique username (you may want to use your email address as your username) which you will use to login to AlumniLinc.
- Enter your first name and last name, then click Continue.
- If by any chance the username you selected is already in use, you will have to enter a different username, then click Continue
- Enter a password that must be a minimum of 8 characters in length and contain at least one number and one non-numeric character (letters, punctuations, etc)
- Fill out the rest of the form as much as you can. Be sure to enter your mailing address, contact phone numbers, qualification and completion year.
- When you get to the end of the form, click Submit
You have now finished the registration process. You will receive a confirmation email from us once we have approved your account.
If you are still having issues with registering an account, please contact us or email the Alumni & Development Office at email@example.com