||Lincoln University Students Association (LUSA)
|Type of Position:
Description & Details
Who is hiring?
LUSA have been Students doing it for Students since 1919. LUSA have a board made up of elected students who drive the vision for the organisation, while representing student views. The LUSA staff put the vision into action and create the opportunities and experiences that Lincoln is known for.
The Association Manager with the support of the Association President and Student Board; will provide leadership and direction for the Lincoln University Students Association (LUSA). They will manage LUSA in accordance with the goals and objectives set out in the Board's business strategy and will ensure the team utilises every opportunity to improve the student experience.
The day to day tasks for the Association Manager will include;
- General business operations and financial management
- A variety of Human Resources and management functions
- Supporting the Association team in delivering a number of key functions including: Student Advocacy, Advice and Representation; Media, Branding and Communications; Events; Clubs and Societies; Advertising and General Management
- Drive the development and implementation of LUSA's business strategy and annual plans
- Ensuring a positive, strong and mutually beneficial relationship with the University and other key stakeholders
What you will need?
This role requires a dynamic personality, a great sense of humor matched perfectly with exceptional management and leadership skills, and an innate passion to see Lincoln's students succeed!
To be successful in the role of Association Manager you must be:
- Passionate with good old fashioned work ethic and a great sense of humour!
- A well rounded, dynamic leader; who leads by example and in turn is well respected by their team
- Experienced in a management role or someone with transferrable skills ready to step up into a leadership role
- Highly personable, able to work alongside a variety of people, leading and motivating the team to achieve the organisations strategic goals
- Someone with a high level of business acumen, confident in running all key aspects of the organisation
- Experienced in operational, regulatory, financial and administrative functions
- Willing to adapt and pitch in with a variety of tasks to ensure the smooth running of the Association
- Passionate, innovative and highly motivated taking every opportunity to improve the student experience
This really is a unique and exciting opportunity where your contribution to university life and the student experience can add real value and make a difference! If you are motivated by this opportunity and believe you have what it takes to succeed then we would love to hear from you!
What to do next?
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact either
How to Apply / Contact
Click here to apply for this job
Note: You will be directed to an external website - Seek.co.nz. Please click on 'Apply for this Job' on the right hand side to put your application through.