Friday 17 February 2017
- 6.00pm – 8:00pm - Reception and Welcome at Chateau on the Park (now Hilton Hotel). Finger food meal provided and drinks at own expense.
Saturday 18 February - Lincoln University
- 8:45am - 4pm- Bus departs the Chateau on the Park at 9am and heads to Lincoln University for morning tea, guided campus tour and presentation, class photographs, buffet lunch at University Dining Hall, and a Mystery Tour in the afternoon. The Bus will return to the Chateau on the Park at approx. 4pm.
- 6:00pm onwards – Formal Dinner at Chateau on the Park. Dress code: Smart casual.
Sunday 19 February 2017
- 9:00am – Christchurch Rebuild Tour departs from Christchurch Museum
- 11:00am – Depart for a barbeque lunch at Nick and Carol Wigley’s home. “Inglewood” is an historic racehorse stud, located at Ohoka about 20 minutes from the airport
Full Reunion Activities – 17-19 February 2017 including Saturday night dinner & Sunday activities: $275 per person
Included in this cost are all venue charges, finger food dinner on Friday night, all bus transfers, guided campus tour & presentation at Lincoln University, combined class photo (including postage), buffet lunch in the University Dining Hall, an afternoon ‘Mystery tour’, formal dinner at Chateau on the Park, Christchurch Rebuild Tour and barbecue lunch at Ohoka.
If you prefer to attend select events, the following prices apply:
• Friday Night Dinner only: $50 per person
• Saturday Night Dinner only: $85 per person
• All Saturday Reunion Activities only: $160 per person
• Christchurch Rebuild Tour: $30 per person
• BBQ Lunch at Wigley’s in Ohoka: $30 per person
All registrations and payments must be returned by Friday 16 December 2016. For more information or register using the "Register" button above or download and return the Reunion Programme and Registration Form.
We encourage you to register as soon as possible as this will help to coordinate all the resources and catering.
If you have any photos from your time at Lincoln that you would like to share for a photo display at the reunion, please email them to email@example.com. The Alumni and Development Office will also happily scan them and then send them safely back to you.
MISSING CONTACT DETAILS LIST
We still have the following list of classmates with missing contact details, if you are able to help with locating any of these people please let the Alumni and Development Office know.
If you would like any further information or assistance with registering, please contact Penny Curran on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the Alumni and Development Office on +64 3 423 0000.
We look forward to seeing you all in February.
On behalf of the Reunion Organising Committee,