Ready to take the Next Step in Your Development?
Gain the confidence and skills to become an Influencer / leader in the rural sector.
Whether already in a leadership role on farm/orchard or in a primary industry or looking to move into the sector or a leadership role, the Kellogg programme is an industry focused, cost and time effective option. Join a great group of people from across sectors and develop leadership skills and tools, lifelong friendships, industry networks. See the testimonials on the website to back this up!!
NZ needs more skilled leaders on farm and in agribusiness management and governance. We need people who can (and want) to think creatively and critically to meet the challenges of a disruptive environment.
What Will You Gain?
- Confidence and leadership skills to take into management, governance and community leadership roles
- A toolkit of personal & leadership skills including communication, decision making, critical analysis, working in leadership teams
- Understanding of NZ Primary sector strategy, leadership and management issues, including NZ’s global context
- Introductions to industry leaders and strategic influencers in the primary sector
- Understanding of the political process, how to influence decision making, effective advocacy, ways to influence
- Graduation from a highly respected industry programme, becoming part of an achieving alumni
How Does the Programme Work?
- 6 month programme with two course start options
- 4 modules of experiential learning including 3 residentials
- Supportive environment with skilled facilitators who link themes and discussions
- A research project targeted to individual leadership aspirations & influence
- Future development and mentorship planning
- Strong engagement with cross sector industry leaders & influencers
2017 Course Dates
Course 1: 24 January – 29 June Applications close 17 October 2016
Course 2: 20 June - 23 November Applications close 20 March 2017
Check out the website www.kellogg.org.nz or email us email@example.com
Supported by Strategic Partners: Dairy NZ, Beef + Lamb NZ, Agmardt, FMG
Programme Partners: Zespri, FAR, Farmlands, NZX Agri, LIC/Allflex, Horticulture NZ
Build on your attributes, explore your potential – become a “Kellogger!