Friday 11 November 2016
- 3.00pm – An informal rendezvous at the Lincoln University site located at L8a (Deans Ave, Canterbury Agricultural Park).
*NOTE: A booking for 18 people has been made at the Fig Restaurant and Bar at the Elms in Papanui for 7.30pm. If we get way more interest for dinner on Friday night than the 18, then we may be able to book the garden private room with a set menu or buffet option (pay your own meal & drink).
Saturday 12 November 2016 - Lincoln University
- 12:00pm - 4.30pm- Starting with a 'clip the ticket' student lunch in the Dining Hall. A guided campus tour and class photographs outside Ivey Hall, then an option of either a guided tour to Ashley Dene and Lincoln University dairy farms, or a visit to 'points of interest' in Lincoln village.
- 6:00pm onwards – Pre-drinks and BBQ dinner at Mrs O's and surrounds. Dress code: Smart casual.
Sunday 13 November 2016
- No formal arrangements have been made but we would like to gauge if there is interest for a lunch at the Melton Estate in West Melton. Please indicate your interest when registering (pay your own meal and drink).
Full Reunion Activities (excl. Friday night dinner & Sunday activities) is $100 per person
Included in this cost is all venue charges, guided farm tours, guided campus tour and combined class photo, 'Clip the Card' student lunch, and finger food and BBQ dinner (with limited bar tab) at Lincoln University.
- Cost for Saturday night Dinner only:
BBQ Dinner Only at Lincoln University on Saturday 12 November is $50 per person
All registrations and payments must be returned by 31 October 2016. Please register above using the "Register" button or download a Reunion Programme and Registration Form here.
We encourage you to register as soon as possible as this will help to coordinate all the resources and catering.
We have booked some accommodation at Elms Quality Hotel on Papanui Road, under Ian Jackson, and costing $211.50, first in first served. If you want one of these 10 rooms then you need to call Christine at the Elms to book the room (phone 03 355 3577). When and if we book that out then there may be rooms down the road at Pavillions.
If you have any photos from your time at Lincoln that you would like to share for a photo display at the reunion, please email them to email@example.com. The Alumni and Development Office will also happily scan them and then send them safely back to you.
If you know of any classmates that may not know about this reunion, please let the Alumni and Development Office know.
If you would like any further information or assistance with registering, please contact Penny Curran on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the Alumni and Development Office on +64 3 423 0000.
We hope to see you in November.